Recruitment can be a cumbersome process and involves a lot of time, money and effort. However, it is a crucial HR function that can make or break your business because the people you hire represent your company. Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is one of the best ways to ensure you have the right people in your team minus the hassles, time and cost involved in the process.
Whether you want to outsource a part or all of your hiring process, recruitment consultants have the resources and expertise to help. Here’s how it works.
How Companies Outsource Recruitment?
Outsourced recruiting is a process when companies hire an outside firm to manage the cumbersome process of recruitment and staffing. For businesses of any size and type, this is a strategic decision to have a professional team managing the most crucial part of the company – the people. The process begins when a company finds itself overwhelmed with its recruitment tasks or is unable to manage time for staffing.
Once the company is ready to outsource recruitment, it will assess a list of vendors based on their experience to cater to the staffing needs. This is an important step because outsourcing to just any company can result in major losses. A company can choose to outsource to an offshore company (situated outside the company’s own country), a nearshore company (situated in a neighbouring country) or an onshore company (the same country as the company).
Why Do Companies Outsource Recruitment?
There are several reasons why many companies choose Recruitment Process Outsourcing:
- Ability to focus on core business functions, allowing more free time for the internal team to improve activities that drive more profits
- Enhancing the effectiveness of the recruiting process is another primary reason why companies outsource
- Time is the most essential factor when it comes to recruitment. Outsourcing to an expert will help reduce the time-to-fill, streamlining the process of job postings, background checks, interviews and health checkups
- Address decentralisation in the staffing process and meet the company’s needs
- Seek expert consultation to hire talent for specialised roles
- Leverage the power of advanced technology in staffing & recruiting minus the cost & hassles involved
Recruitment Central is a fully licensed and expert recruitment agency in Singapore, specialising in fields of permanent placement, contract placement and payroll outsourcing. Choose wisely for an effective recruitment process and to improve your bottom line.